Sunday 12 February 2017

The Liebster Award

Golly! Another blog award in the same week! Thank you Leigh for my nomination, you can find her blog here.

The rules for accepting the Liebster Award are as follows;
  • Thank the person who has nominated you for the award and post their link in this post
  • Display the award on your blog
  • Write a 150-300-word post about one of your favourite blogs that is not your own
  • Post 10 random facts about yourself
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve this award and provide links to them in your post
  • Answer 10 questions that your nominator has asked you
  • Ask your nominees 10 questions
  • Let your nominees know that you have nominated them for the Liebster Award
My favourite blogger at the moment is 
Rhianna from 
http://www.robowecop.com/ I love her blog photography it always looks amazing, and she always has quality content too. I enjoy reading her posts because when I read her blog you can hear her personality in her writing.
Ten Facts About Me –
I live in Portsmouth, Hampshire (or at least around the general area).
I have a scar on my forehead similar to Harry Potter.
I can jiggle my eyeballs, this entails crossing my eyes and somehow making them jiggle.
Lion King is my all time favourite film since I was a baby.
I live between three houses (no I'm not rich, it's just the story of my life).
I'm about 5ft2in, yup a shorty.
I'm a chocoholic.
I absolutely love pugs and french bull terriers (cue love heart eyes).
I only use Apple products, not just because they are Apple but I need a MacBook for editing etc.
My favourite colour is blue.
Ten Question's I was asked:
If you could tell your younger self something, what would it be?
To not stress out too much about education, try to relax a bit more and make the most of the time you have with your friends, and for gods sake save your money!

What was your favourite blogging moment?
I haven't been in the serious blogging game for long, but it made me really happy when I hit 1,000 all time views on my blog considering I've only been 'back' a few months.

What is your favourite animal?
Hmm, favourite ever animal...I might have to say lions, because I just find them so majestic.

Best book you have read?
Ooh another tricky one, the only one that comes to mind is I Am Pilgrim by Terry Hayes. it's got nearly 900 pages so it was an achievement to read! I really enjoyed it as it is a crime fiction thriller, and I'm quite into that at the moment with books like Gone Girl and The Girl on the Train. I honestly recommend it, you just need to look past the page count as the story for me was gripping.

What is the one thing you wish you could do if money was no issue?
Travel, I'd want to go to all of the places I want to and travel in complete luxury! First class on trains and planes, and only the best hotels! Gosh that would be amazing, and now my wanderlust kicks in.

What is your favourite season?
I quite like Winter, I like to wrap up a bit and get snuggly in bed as I can't sleep very well when I'm too hot. But, I don't like it when it rains, although we've had some stunning fog this season and I love that!

Favourite food?
Mash. Mash with anything!

List 3 things you like about yourself
I like my eyes, how caring I am, and how I'm a little bit crazy.

What hobbies do you have?
My blog is one, reading, and watching Netflix/films count for me as I love intelligent films/series.

What is your ideal date?
Anything, as long as we are both comfortable and happy I don't mind I'm easily amused and grateful for anything!
I nominate the following:
My Questions:

What's one thing you can't live without?
What's your favourite app?
If you could live as an animal what would you be?
Would you rather dream or not dream?
What's your favourite memory?
What's your favourite TV series?
Who's your favourite actor? (can be male or female)
What's your favourite drink?
If you could live without a sense which one would you pick?
What's your go to scent?


(Sorry some of those questions are a bit odd, I run out of interesting questions quickly)
Thank you again Leigh, I look forward to seeing the answers from the nominees! Don't forget to tweet me when you publish yours!

Saff x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm so with you on the mash thing! Mash is the best 🙌🏻 Also that book sounds intriguing, I'll need to check it out. Also my dad and grandparents are from Hampshire - best county for sure! ☺
    Beth
    www.adventureandanxiety.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes mash is amazing! Aww Hampshire is actually quite a cute county, there's some love areas of countryside too!

      Thank you for commenting!

      Saffron x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig