Friday 10 February 2017

Mystery Blogger Award


Hello, I got nominated by the lovely Cody from https://codyeward.wordpress.com/This was created by Okoto Enigma in order to  spread positivity amongst lesser known blogs, and this is my first blogger award nomination! So thank you Cody! 


The Rules

1. Put the award Logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Nominate 10-20 people.
7. Notify each one of your nominees by commenting on their blog.
8. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with a weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.

Tell your readers 3 things about yourself:

  1. I'm left handed
  2. I've worked on a feature film set
  3. I'm a self confessed Netflix binger
  1. Do you  have a bucket list? if so what’s on it?
    Yes I do, I made it when I was 17 as I wanted to make sure I went out lived my life, did everything I wanted to do before I settle down as a proper adult. I'm not sure where it is, but it was things like sky diving (again) and get it photographed/videoed as that's something I can keep and look at how courageous I was.
  2. What’s the one thing in your life that people get wrong about you?
    I think people assume I'm really strong, and I try to portray that, but in reality I'm actually quite sensitive and not as strong as I look sometimes, and even I've learnt that.
  3. What’s your go to essential in your wardrobe?
    Ooh this is a hard one! I think in terms of a night out I always have to wear my leather jacket, it's like my armour and always looks good!
  4. What did you want to be when you where 10?
    I had quite a lot of dream jobs at that age, but it was probably to have a big three floor house to look after abandoned animals, because I loved all animals and wanted to take care of them. However, I then realised I couldn't watch any of them in pain, so I gave up on that dream!
  5. FUN QUESTION: If you could live inside a Movie which would it be?  and why?
    Ooh I'm not sure a lot of my favourite films aren't very good worlds to live in! I think I'd have to live in Harry Potter, I've always wanted to be a witch and have powers!
Thank you so much to Cody for nominating me, you can read her post here.

My Questions Are:

1. What's your greatest achievement? (Blogging or non blogging related)
2. If you were a biscuit what kind of biscuit would you be and why? (I always find this question fascinating)
3. What's one of your 'goals' for this year?
4. What's your favourite city? and why?
5. What would be your ideal job?

I nominate:



Theo from https://curlprince.com/

Xandra from https://xandraroseblog.wordpress.com/

Francesca from http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk/ 

Tweet me when your posts are up!

My favourite post is Just Breathe because I wrote this post it motivated me to get back into the blogging world, because blogging was an escape.

Good Luck! x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig