Thursday 28 December 2017

Mrs Santa Is The Most Underrated Character In Arthur Christmas | 12 Days of Blogmas

If you hadn't read my Films To Get You In The Christmassy Mood post last year, then you won't know how mad I am about Arthur Christmas. I can literally watch this film on repeat I love it so much.


Whilst watching it three times since the beginning of the month, I never realised that Mrs Claus is the best character.

She's very subtle, you probably haven't even noticed it yourself or given it much thought.


1. Peace Treaty

This completely bypassed me the first ten times of watching Arthur Christmas, but she's looking over a treaty with Greenland?? Let alone cooking the Christmas dinner and making a mince pie for Grand Santa (of which he doesn't eat).

2. Buying her own present

She sorted her own present to give to Santa for him to give it back to her...but he's Santa? And she acts surprised. Let's not lie though, we all know at least one woman in our lives who has to do something similar to this.

3. Battling a polar bear

Mrs Santa casually comes in with a ripped coat, and drops that there was a polar bear and she handles it.

4. She is the glue holding the family together

She's supportive of all her family members, is always positive and happy. If she wasn't there the family would 100% fall apart.

5. She took a flying course

I mean why not? She's Mrs Santa a.k.a bad ass.

6. She reads the manual

I love that she reads the manual to actually figure out how to fly the ship.


Mrs Santa is just down right amazing, and needs more appreciation!

Let me know if there's anything I've missed that you noticed about Mrs Santa, she's my fave character now.

Love Saffron x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig