Saturday 23 December 2017

Christmas Tag | 12 Days of Blogmas


1. Whats Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 

I'm never very good at picking favourites! I wrote a post last year about some of my fave Christmas films but I think I'll have to say Love Actually! It's christmassy, funny and it's so clever how all the stories intertwine. If you haven't watched it please do, it's a classic!

2. What Are Your Favourite Christmas Colours? 

I think I love silver and gold, my Mum always writes cards out in these colours and there's so much wrapping paper with these colours. I guess they are quite fancy colours that I only really use at Christmas time!

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 

I wouldn't say I dress up, but I love having Christmas pj's for Christmas Eve, and wearing suitable Christmas jumpers and/or a Santa hat.


4. What do you eat for Christmas Dinner? 

A bit of everything I think! Where my parents aren't together I go between their houses and my boyfriends. We used to rotate who I would have Christmas dinner with, but now it's sort of a free for all as it depends on who's doing what. Now that I can drive it makes things a lot easier as no one wants to drive on Christmas, but I've been dreaming of this day!

This year I'll be at my Mum's and her boyfriends house and I think we usually just have chicken or turkey with all the vegetables, roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings (the best part), stuffing and delicious gravy.


 5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? 

As mentioned before, where I flit between houses I get to open presents at all times of the day! Personally, I like opening stockings in the morning, then you get on with the rest of the day preparing the meal and then you open the main presents. However, this year I haven't wanted many presents, I don't really want much other than money to go towards things and gift cards, I have too many materialistic positions already.

But I'm looking forward to giving this year, I've tried to put a lot more thought into my gifts than frantically buying!

 
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? 

I don't think I have. I don't think I'm the biggest fan of ginger bread houses, which is odd because I love ginger flavoured things. 


7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 

I wouldn't say I have a Christmas break anymore since I'm not a student. But I get a few days off work so other than having Christmas and Boxing Day with my family, I'm going to be chilling so I can prepare for the New Year and everything that I want to achieve in 2018. (Post to come soon)


8. Any Christmas Wishes? 

This reminds me of Katie's Christmas List with a Twist! I think all in all I just want to have a nice chilled Christmas with the people I love, but I want to make sure it's fully documented this year. My family aren't the greatest at getting photos and videos when we're together so this will be my mission!


9. Favourite Christmas Smell? 

Ooh, this could be a tough one. I love apple, cinnamon, gingerbread scents especially if they are spiced!


10. Favourite Christmas song? 

Again I can't pick favourites! If I had to choose one to listen to forever it'd be The Power of Love by Frankie Goes To Hollywood. I know it's not a conventional Christmas song, but it always comes out at Christmas, and it's such a chilled song. (Post to come soon on some of my other favourites)


I didn't get tagged to do this post, I thought it'd be a quirky post to add to my blogmas posts, if you want to do it to please go ahead!

Love Saffron x




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig